Sunday, August 24, 2008

Intro blog




I'm Meredith Razzolini.
This is my third year at Clemson and I'm a coxswain on the rowing team here. I don't always enjoy waking up at the crack of dawn for practice, but because of it I've seen some beautiful Clemson sunrises out on Lake Hartwell and they make it totally worth it.
I'm originally from Alpharetta, Ga and have one younger sister, although everyone always thinks she is older than me (probably because she got all the height). My family is the most important thing to me.
I love being outdoors, such as hiking, going to the pool/beach, or playing yard games. Yard games are the best. Along with being outdoors, I love sports. I can be somewhat competitive, but who doesn't like to win? My two favorite sports to watch are football, of course, and hockey.
Most of all, I love to laugh and have dance parties, and luckily both happen often when I'm with my friends.

No comments: